Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Pick Up Agreement
I understand that if I have chosen the Local Pick-Up option, I am responsible for finding my pick-up location information under the weekly updates tab, reading pick up info flyer, and making sure my meals are picked up at designated time. Food is a perishable good there will be no refunds for missed pick up or not following detailed instructions in intro video and info flyer. If I have any emergency issues with picking up my order I will contact Sensible Meals via social media prior to 9pm on Sunday.
2. Shipping Agreement
I understand that if I have chosen the Shipping option, my meals will be shipped to the address I provided to be received by Friday at 8pm. I acknowledge I am responsible to bring my meals in prior to Friday at 8pm, read my shipping flyer under the weekly updates tab, and immediately contacting Sensible Meals on social media if any issues arise.
3. Skipping and Canceling Agreement
I understand I must skip and cancel by the strict Wednesday noon deadline prior to my charge that week. (Meals are charged prior to receiving.)
I have watched the below video describing how these meal plans work and I understand that this is a weekly subscription-based program. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
5. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sensible Meals’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sensible Meals’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sensible Meals at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Sensible Meals’s web site are provided “as is”. Sensible Meals makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sensible Meals does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sensible Meals or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sensible Meals’s Internet site, even if Sensible Meals or a Sensible Meals authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sensible Meals’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sensible Meals does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sensible Meals may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sensible Meals does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sensible Meals has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sensible Meals of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Sensible Meals’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.